Not yet sold on the impact of the Internet on your business? Consider this:
- Hungry? Restaurants with a 3.5 star rating on Yelp are 63 percent more likely to be full than a restaurant with a 3 star rating.
- A whopping 88 percent of consumers who search for a business on a mobile device, buy or visit that business within 24 hours.
- It’s 8 times more cost effective to bring back an existing customer than to find a new one.
- Email rocks your marketing and your profits — with a return of $40 in sales for every $1 spent you’ll feel like you won the lottery.
- Most websites, especially those with flash, suck. Sixty percent of businesses don’t even have their phone number on their website. Glam up your site and add your number.
- Because 96% of people who like your Facebook page don’t go back to it, 11 percent of businesses say their next hire will be a Social Media Manager who can broadcast their message effectively.
- Mobile coupons get three times the clicks and 10 times the redemption as traditional paper coupons.
Stop wondering about whether mobile apps or coupons or rating sites like Yelp are worth your time, effort and money. They definitely are. Don’t have an email list yet? Here’s your wakeup call — cha-ching! These seven marketing techniques are more than just a passing consideration. They’re proven to radically pump up sales. Use ‘em!
For the full article, read Local Vox.